In today’s macro world, it’s not uncommon for your business to face the challenge of having to do more with less. From organizations needing to maintain always-available IT access to secure information, to maintaining compliance with ever-evolving industry regulations — our Virtualization Solutions transform your IT infrastructure to leverage a more secure, scalable, reliable, and cost effective solution.
Virtualization is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility – not just for large enterprises, but for small and midsize businesses too.
Virtualization software technology makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time, improving IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
A virtual machine (VM) is a software implementation of a machine (for example, a computer) that executes programs like a physical machine. Virtual machines are separated into two major classes, based on their use and degree of correspondence to any real machine.
- A system virtual machine provides a complete system platform which supports the execution of a complete operating system (OS). These usually emulate an existing architecture, and are built with the purpose of either providing a platform to run programs where the real hardware is not available for use (for example, executing on otherwise obsolete platforms), or of having multiple instances of virtual machines leading to more efficient use of computing resources, both in terms of energy consumption and cost effectiveness (known as hardware virtualization, the key to a cloud computing environment), or both.
- A process virtual machine (also, language virtual machine) is designed to run a single program, which means that it supports a single process. Such virtual machines are usually closely suited to one or more programming languages and built with the purpose of providing program portability and flexibility (among other things). An essential characteristic of a virtual machine is that the software running inside is limited to the resources and abstractions provided by the virtual machine—it cannot break out of its virtual environment.
Cloud computing pertains to IT services provided over the Internet or a dedicated network – is something you can do using Virtualization.
If you aren’t utilizing the cloud for data storage or remote application hosting you can still “virtualize” your servers and eventually move to the cloud for more flexibility and better self service.
- Significant Cost Savings – 16 Virtual Machines can be run on one traditional server, and businesses that embrace Virtualization can save up to 50% over those that rely on physical resources.
- Improved Efficiency – increased productivity and hardware savings, along with a decrease in application downtime and troubleshooting lead to benchmarks in performance
- Business Continuity – Properly managed Virtualization keeps disruptions and downtime to a minimum, decreasing lost revenue.
- Better Agility – Easily deployed and scaled resources mean your company is better prepared to respond to new opportunities
- Future Preparedness – Virtualization makes transitioning to cloud-based applications and storage easier – in addition to streamlining the leverage of analytics, social media, mobility and consumerization.
Utilize the full power of your servers.
Our Virtualization Solutions transform your IT infrastructure to leverage a more secure, scalable, reliable, and cost effective solution.
Managed services provide your business the ultimate peace of mind knowing that you have a team of knowledgeable engineers standing by to proactively alert you when a problem arises, as well as the technical resources needed to resolve an issue swiftly reducing downtime.
Traditional break/fix models work well for small businesses with a simple network and infrastructure. However, as businesses grow, so does the complexity of their technology. Reduce the overhead of hiring IT staff and increase your access to SME (Subject Matter Experts) with a convenient flat rate fee every month. Our engineers will proactively manage your network, saving your business time and additional costs.
Move away from the traditional break/fix technology model that typically costs an enormous amount in both downtime and money whenever an issue arises. With managed services, you get access to our award-winning team for a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time IT staff to fix your technology issues. Bring a balance to your IT budget and get peace of mind with our Managed IT solutions.